Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First 5K Run

Ok, I know its a proof, but I thought this picture was pretty good.
This shows the time of my first 5K, I walked most of it, jogged some, and did it in approximately 50 minutes. It was the 2010 Museum of Aviation Foundation Marathon/Half Marathon & 5K - Warner Robins, Georgia. I placed 321 out of 361 for the 5K.

That is my friend Christina finishing right in front of me. We are training partners. We hope to do our first triathlon together this May or June.

I'm really glad I did this 5K, it really showed me that I like doing this sort of thing. Always good when you like your hobby, lol.
If anyone wants to run a 5K with me, just let me know and we will plan for it.
My next 5K is this weekend in Rome, GA. It is at my first college, Berry College. I can't wait to go jog the path that I could not jog back in college. It will almost be like a vindication for me.


Can't wait to blog the photos and stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment