Monday, March 8, 2010

Berry College 5K











I did the Berry College 5K this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun, and I stayed with my friend Sarah. Also, Shannon came up from Atlanta and we all had fun doing the 5K and having a girls weekend.


The pictures above go from the morning of the 5K to the last picture of me after it was done. I improved my time from 50 minutes (almost no running) to 42 minutes (so mostly jogging and walking).


I'm shooting for a 20 minute 5K soon. Who knows when I'll make it, but I sure had fun with my friends this past weekend. I am proud of them too. Shannon had a sore foot and Sarah had a sore back, but they still crossed the finish line. Sarah's name even was called over the loud speaker when she finished. That's how I knew they were done. They are awesome!

1 comment: